Whale Watching in Liguria
Whale Watching is an activity which consists in observation whales and cetaceas in their natural habitat; being in front of these imposing mammals is an unforgettable and exciting unique experience, ideal for kids and adults.
The tours during 4 hours and starts from:
- Genova Porto Antico (Calata Mandraccio) - 50' from the Hotel
- Genova Nervi - 40' from the Hotel
- Recco - 20' from the Hotel
- Camogli - 30' from the Hotel
FOR MORE INFOS ABOUT TIMING, TICKET AND PARKING visit www.liguriawhalewatching.it.
All town are reacheable by the Higway A12; to Camogli exit Recco or by train from Cavi Railway Station (600 mt from the Hotel).
- Show up 30 minutes before boarding
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes and bring with you wind jacket, cap, sunscreen and sunglasses.
- Do not forget the camera and binoculars
- For those suffering from seasickness, recommend the use of medicines; you can take your packed lunch with you and eat it on board.
Remember that boarding is carried out via the bow gangway, with a maximum passage of 60 cm.